BUSINESS SETUP IN UAE MAINLAND
Want to set up a mainland company in the UAE? The first step is to have thorough knowledge about the UAE market. UAE mainland companies are licensed by the Department of Economic Development (DED) in every emirate, and can conduct restrictions-free business in the local as well as international markets. To do so, a series of paperwork and approvals are required for business setup. There are dedicated business setup companies in the UAE that facilitate company incorporation in the UAE.
We guide you through the process of starting a mainland business as well as support you in gathering all the required documentation. With expert guidance from our consultants and our strong government connections, we can set up your UAE mainland business in no time!
Dubai Mainland License Package
- FREE Documentation Services
- Reliable Sponsorship / Local Service Agent
- Flexibility to do Business in UAE
- Office Address at the Central Business District of Dubai – Business Bay
- Access to Investor / Partner / Employment Visa(s)
- Dedicated Account Manager
Documents required for Company Formation
- Passport Size Photograph with white background of all shareholder
- No Objection Certificate (if required)
- Passport Copy & Visa Page
- Emirates ID
Frequently Asked Question
- Benefit of office space – Mainland business can be accomplished anywhere in the country. Both free zone and offshore business entities are required to operate from certain geographical locations.
- Do business anywhere in UAE – You may carry out the business endeavor anywhere in the UAE and there are no restrictions of any kind.
- Favorable geographical location – UAE or Dubai serves as the gateway to the Middle East. And hence there is scope for business diversification in the other GCC countries.
- Corporate tax exemption – Mainland companies can enjoy the benefit of corporate tax exemptions. In many countries, foreign investors are required to pay a considerable amount of money in the name of corporate tax.
- Income tax exemptions – Mainland companies are exempted from income tax.
- Capital Incentives – Being a pro-business government, UAE has so many concessions and incentives in store for investors. There is no restriction like a “minimum capital prerequisite” to set up a business in the UAE.
Step by step instructions for mainland company formation in Dubai, UAE:
Memorandum of Association (MOA) – Get ready with the MOA that clearly indicates the operational guidelines of your company like the purpose, capital involved, share details etc.
Obtain Initial Approval from the Department of Economic Development (DED) – DED performs the notarization of MOA and then issues the Initial approval. You may contact a business consultant to get this formality done.
Trade name registration – Find an appropriate trade name for your business and get it registered with DED. DED has the right to alter or discard the trade name if it has already been selected by another company.
Office space requirement – An office space is mandatory to set up any mainland business in Dubai or UAE. A registered office address is required for the issuance of a trade license. Information regarding ownership agreement or tenancy can be produced as evidence of a registered address.
Apply for the license – If all the above-mentioned prerequisites are satisfied, you may apply for a trade license. DED is the agency that issues the mainland license in Dubai, UAE.
In order to set up a mainland company in Dubai, an investor should either acquire a professional license or a commercial license.
Minimum one director —————–Doubt….???
Words like Dubai, UAE and other words that carry religious implications must be avoided.
The physical presence of the investor or the shareholder in the UAE is mandatory at the time of initial approval.