Family Visa in Dubai, UAE
Dubai is one of the world’s most famous cities, drawing families, businesspeople, students, and professionals worldwide. A dependent visa is another name for the family visa in Dubai UAE. It permits dependent family members of UAE residents to live and work in Dubai. You or your company may apply for the visa. Together with a few additional qualifying conditions, you can apply using an Emirates ID and a residency visa.
The procedure might be intimidating and time-consuming if you need to learn how to apply for a family visa in Dubai UAE —Continue to learn more about the Dubai family visa and the application process.
Sponsoring your Family Members for a Family Visa in Dubai, UAE:
If you are in UAE on a resident visa, you can sponsor any immediate family member. And you may support the following family members:
- If a Muslim resident meets the ICP’s conditions, he may be allowed to sponsor his two wives.
- A marriage certificate in Arabic, or one correctly translated into Arabic by a trained translator, must be provided.
- You can only sponsor your daughter(s) if she(they) are single, regardless of age.
- If your son(s) are unmarried, you may sponsor them until they reach the age of 25. No age limits apply to the sponsorship of children with exceptional needs.
- To avoid a fee, a family visa in Dubai, UAE must be obtained within 120 days following the birth of a child in the UAE.
- You may sponsor your stepchildren by the GDRFA’s standards, which include a deposit for each kid and a statement from the biological parent stating that they have no objections. Their visas must be renewed annually and are suitable for one year.
- To sponsor your parents for a one-year stay, you must submit a guarantee deposit for each parent as required by the appropriate immigration authorities.
- You are not authorized to sponsor only one of his parents. He must sponsor both parents jointly. In addition, you must demonstrate that you are their sole source of support and that no one cares for them at home.
- If one of the parents has died or is divorced, documentation proving the need to sponsor only one parent would be requested.
- The employed expatriate resident must get a medical insurance policy for parents with the minimum coverage necessary for each, which must be renewed yearly, and earn the minimum payment required to sponsor parents.
Eligibility criteria for a family visa in Dubai,UAE:
Before you can organize your application, Dubai has stringent qualifying requirements that must be met. So, you are eligible to apply for a Dubai family visa provided you satisfy the following sponsorship requirements:
- You must be a citizen of the UAE, possess a valid residency visa, or have a valid residence permit to enter the nation.
- You must earn a minimum monthly income of AED 4,000 or AED 3,000 plus AED 1,000 for housing if you are a man.
- In contrast, female sponsors must have a minimum annual income of AED 10,000 or 8,000 plus housing.
- You no longer need to work in a specific sector or business to sponsor your family members.
- The sponsored family members above 18 must pass a medical examination administered by a UAE-approved medical institution.
- Finally, the Amer website indicates that a minimum monthly income of AED 20,000 is required to sponsor parents
Essential Things to Know About Family Visa:
- If the dependent is located outside the UAE, we must first file for an entrance permit or an E-visa; after they enter the nation, the visa must be stamped within sixty days.
- The marriage certificate must first be confirmed by the embassy in the country of origin, followed by a second attestation by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The marriage certificate must also be translated into Arabic.
- Unless otherwise requested by the customer, medical needs will be regarded as “Urgent Medical (VIP).” AED 500 is the standard medical cost.
- If the dependent is under 18, a medical examination is not necessary.
- According to current requirements, a bank guarantee of AED 3,050 must be submitted to the Immigration Department if the sponsor has an investment visa.
- If the resident dependent overstays, they will be liable to a fine of about AED 120 for the first day and AED 25 for each day following the existing legislation.
- If the dependent is in the nation on a visit visa and overstays, the present laws impose a punishment of about AED 200 for the first day and AED 100 for each day following.
- The dependents should be present in the UAE for up to six months; otherwise, the visa will become invalid should the dependent re-enter the country.
Documents Required for a Family Visa in Dubai, UAE:
Before beginning the procedure, meeting all requirements for a family visa in Dubai UAE is essential.
- A copy of the sponsored family member’s valid passport.
- Three or more passport-sized color images of you and your family.
- A properly completed application form was acquired from the typing facility.
- A valid copy of the health insurance card.
- A copy of the front and back of the Emirates ID Card of the person sponsoring.
- A copy of the sponsoring individual’s passport.
- A copy of the supporting person’s UAE resident visa.
- A copy of the sponsor’s employment contract, proof of fulfilling the minimum wage criterion, or a paid certificate is required.
- A lease agreement or title deed might serve as proof of housing.
- Or a recorded lease or home ownership agreement in the sponsor’s name. Nevertheless, suppose the wife is a sponsor, and the contract is in the husband’s name. In that case, a copy of the husband’s Emirates ID card must be attached to the agreement and any other supporting documentation.
- A copy of the Health Examination Test Result from a government-approved health center is also required.
- Ensure sure your marriage certificate has also been attested.
- They testified to the birth certificates of the children.
Note that same-sex marriages are not yet recognized or legal in the UAE, making it more difficult for same-sex couples to migrate to the nation jointly.
PATELS Document Clearing Services role in getting family visa services?
PATELS Document Clearing Services will assist with the entire procedure and handle all aspects of obtaining the visa, including the medical examination and type of Emirates ID.
We suggest all clients interested in family visa in Dubai, UAE services contact our visa services team through the appropriate communication channels to obtain the necessary information and fees. Various paperwork and processes must be followed depending on the kind of visa, such as a visa for a wife and new-born child, a visa for parents residing in the country, or a visa for a maid for which a security deposit must be paid.